Call for Papers
3rd International Postgraduate Research Conference (IPRC)
Krabi, Thailand; March 19-20, 2019
Southeast Asia Academic Mobility (SEAAM) first flagship event is International Postgraduate Research Conference (IPRC). The conference was in Institut Agama Islam Negeri Manado on 2016. The next conference will be the third occasion for the graduate academic platform.
IPRC brings together undergraduate and postgraduate (doctoral and master) students and young scholars to present their works in a multidisciplinary, multi-perspective, and less-threatening environment. This coming IPRC will be hosted by Fatoni University, Thailand.
Topics are included (but not limited to):
Economy, politics, law, humanities, environment, global and international studies, sociology, anthropology, communication, public administration, public policy, religious studies, tourism studies, environmental studies, identity, education, language, psychology. The only requirement is the presentation should cover the latest development of research in Southeast Asia.
– HE Prof. Dr. H Mustari Mustafa, Universitas Islam Negeri Alauddin Makassar, Indonesia;
– Prof. Dr. Sukree Langputeh, Fatoni University, Thailand;
– Assoc. Prof. Dr. Afandi Salleh, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia;
– Kittisak Jermsittiparsert, Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam;
– Prof. Dr. Chokchai Yuenyong, Khon Kaen University, Thailand;
– Dr. Baiq Wardhani, Universitas Airlangga, Indonesia;
– Dr. Vinsensio Dugis, National Chengchi University, Taiwan;
Abstract Deadline : December 31, 2018.
Full Paper Deadline : January 31, 2019.
You could send the abstract and full papers to email: email@example.com
Selected papers presentation will be published in one the following publication: proceeding (ISBN); edited volume book (ISBN), IOP Proceeding (Scopus); journal (Scopus & ISI).
Registration fee Rp. 750.000. Participant need to arrange their accommodation and transport. Before IPRC, the organizing committee will send the information for accommodation.
– Dr. H. Rivai Bolotio, Institut Agama Islam Negeri (IAIN) Manado, Indonesia.
– Prof. Dr. Sakree Manyunuh, Fatoni University, Thailand.
– Dr. Suyatno Ladiqi, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia.
– Dr. Ismail Suardi Wekke, Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Negeri (STAIN) Sorong, Indonesia.